Last updated: 10th October 2023
2. Data We Collect
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you provide by filling out forms on Realistic Blog.
- Details of your visits to our site, including traffic data, location data, and other communication data.
3. How We Use Your Data
We use your information to:
- Ensure our content is presented in the most effective manner for you and your device.
- Provide you with information or services that you request from us or which we believe may interest you.
- Carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
4. Data Protection
Realistic Blog has implemented security measures to ensure that your data is not lost, misused, or altered. While we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of the data you transmit to our site; any transmission is at your own risk.
6. Third Parties
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information to outside parties. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, as long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
7. Your Rights
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by contacting us.